ANY IDEAS? I WANT TO STAY FIT AND STILL HAVE FUN WITH MY DAUGHTER..

SO I'M A STAY AT HOME MOM AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ANY THINGS MY DAUGHTER AND I CAN DO SO I CAN STAY FIT. LIKE I USUALLY JUST STAY HOME AND I HAVE NO TIME TO EXCERCISE OR ANYTHINF LIKE THAT. WHAT CAN I DO THAT CAN BE FUN FOR MY DAUGHTER AND HEALTHY FOR ME. LIKE ANYWAY I CAN GO OUT RUNNING OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. KEEP IN MIND MY DAUGHTER IS 18 MONTHS OLD. ALSO MAYBE SOMETHING I CAN DO HOME...ITS ALREADY GETTING CHILLY WHERE I LIVE..IDK ANYTHING WILL HELP..

ABBY90

Asked by ABBY90 at 12:23 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Turn the radio up and dance, you will be surprised what great exercise it is and how much fun!
    Emberbaby

Answer by Emberbaby at 12:24 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Get the stroller out and go for 30 minute walks. Walking at a fast pace. My 3yo loves it. Sometimes I even get up at 530am and go for a walk by myself, while my daughter and husband are sleeping. I love it!!!
    racefan88

Answer by racefan88 at 12:30 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I agree with Emberbaby. Good tunes and movement works. The fitness classes I take at home have great music. It may be something for you to take a look at? It's free to try, www.dailyfitplanet.com/6months This is what I use with my little one. Afterwards, we both fall asleep for a nice long nap. lol
    maurinew

Answer by maurinew at 7:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2009