What is the naughtiest thing you have been asked by someone you were not romantically involved with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when i was 17 i was not mature at all because i decided to walk home when i lived about 15 minutes driving distance,yes i know and whats worse is i had to walk thru the ghetto,and this fat 40 year man pulls over and asked me how much ill charge him for a bj. ok bj??? what the heck is that i was thinking to myself,ofcourse i knew it couldnt be anything good because why was he gonna pay me? the weird part is,i was dressed like a lady,i worked for a book store come on! i could have gone to church in what i was wearing,he bugged me and kept asking me and i finally yelled to get lost because he didnt know who my dad was and he just smiled,sick pig! i was so mad at my mom because she's the one that forgot me in the first place.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:35 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I was asked by some douche bag "how hot is it in your fire crotch?" I am a red head, I guess he thought it was funny. I was mortified because I was VERY virginal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• a female friend of mine asked me if she could eat me out and well-i let her. it was awesome
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Sep. 7, 2009