Am I asking for too much money on ebay?

I listed a pre-owned Columbia boys jacket size 8, no rips or stains of course and really it looks brand new. My son wore it last year. I listed it for 20.00 plus 5.00 for shipping and handling. Too much? What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Start it at $9.99. Shipping will be more than $5 though, so giving the buyer a break on the shipping will make your auction more appealing. Remember, it has to sound like a good deal---once somebody bids the game will begin and you'll get what it is worth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Yes, too much. You probably wont get much for clothes I would start it off at 10 dollars with free shipping.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 12:43 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I agree lower the shipping or free shipping you can go to the store & buy a new one for 25.00 lower tyhe price & have it bid up hopefully
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Where can you buy a new Columbia jacket for 25.00? We paid 89.99 for the jacket last year. It's a winter jacket, not one of those fleece jackets.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Sep. 7, 2009