What is your best drunk story?

it could be you or someone else.

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 12:31 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Was 17, at Mardi Gras. Got my husbands name tatt'd on my LALA.
    I was trashed. I don't regret the tat though! LOL.

Been together since I was 12, now 22, I think I'm good to go.

BTW, The tat didn't hurt, I was so hammered. :)
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 12:35 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• In college I went to a party and got trashed drinking vodka (I won't touch it anymore at all....it makes me sick just the smell of it now...lol)......well, I was VERY VERY VERY hungover and sick to my stomach the next day. Well, I had a dress rehearsal that morning for a play that I was in. I went, had a trash can backstage to puke in.....go do a scene, throw up, next scene, throw up.......what fun!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I was sitting on a bar stool up against the wall chugging beers with a couple of my guy friends. I was kicking their butts!! I leaned up against the window, what I thought was a window, and fell clean off the back of the stool. It was a recessed window with a huge ledge. I thought I broke my ass it hurt so bad.
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 12:34 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Got drunk w/ a bunch of friends & some others I didnt know well. Stinking drunk. The person I was riding w/ I didnt know that well. Instead of taking me home he dropped me off in a grocery store parking lot a few blocks from my house. I went into the store & asked to use the phone to call a friend (I started crying so they took pity on me; pre-cell phone days here) I say down on a bench. Only one check lane was open. I must have half fallen asleep. My friend shows up to get me. I drunkenly start crying to him about being dropped off. He's all "shhh! there's cops here!" "Why?" "You dont know?" I say "No." He says "The store just got robbed!" Yeah, I was RIGHT there & a guy came in & robbed the cashier & I was sooo drunk I didnt even notice! (I was 17 btw)
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 12:39 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I have a few (yes ladies, I was a lush, lol) but the one I think still is hilarious is this one: My hub and I had another couple over and we decided we'd all have a few drinks. Well, our "few" ended up meaning that I got trashed! I went to the bathroom and left my pants in there. I came back out and hub was like "what happened to your pants"! I was like "THE TOILET ATE MY PANTS", lol. It wasn't funny at the time, I was really so drunk that I thought the toilet had eaten my pants but now it's hilarious.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:45 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• About 15 yrs ago I was married to a dick head from hell! so on weekends I would go to a friends house and stay with her.
    On saturday nights a bunch of us went out dancing at a club. This one male friend of ours i found out was cheating on his gf. I was so mad!!! I went out to his car a poured a 2 liter bottle of Mt.Dew all over the inside of his car, just out of drunken revenge because this girl did not deserve to be cheated on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I am sorry.....lisa89i
    That has me cracking up so hard!!!! that is just too funny!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Man!! the 1st time i got drunk, it was with a few of my friends whe had gone to this club and I was 17....dont ask fake ID.....anyhu, we step out and I am drunk like S***. So we all get into the car and all of a sudden i started speaking spanish........now I am not hispanic and I come for an indian background......no body in miles of me spoke spanish. I only learned spanish ih High school....my friends were cracking up because I kept calling out to ppl in spanish from the car. Finally it seems i got tired and fell asleep next thing I know I am home and my best friend had tears in her eyes and i thought man! something bad happened, she started cracking up and my other friends apparently crashed in my apt started laughing too. I still get it everytime we go out.

Jenny
    http://123redirect.com/freedom
    rsambhi

Answer by rsambhi at 1:10 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Its ok anon :48. It's been over 20 yrs & it is pretty funny now.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 1:15 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• The one that comes to mind... I was with friends we went to a park and I needed to pee.. Well my drunk ass squated down inside o a nasty pond and dropped my cell phone inside the pond no one helped me everyone just laughed.. Apparently I was stuck on stupid just looking for my phone inside of the pond! Yuk
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:32 AM on Sep. 7, 2009