Impossible?

Ok so my son is a month old, my hubby and i are both military and are stationed cross country from each other. When he came out for paternity leave we had sex a couple of times.from the time he was five days old to about week and a half. Now i know we should have waited or used bc, but we didnt.i still havent got my period. If we are pregnant again its ok, we wouldnt mind. I just want to know how likely it is. Please no judgments, if we are we will be ok and happy.

KJ_on

Asked by KJ_on at 12:43 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• anything can happen, but my guess is probably not. it happens but most of the time a week and a half post partum your body would not be ready to carry another baby. if you are really that concerned, you have your 6 week appointment coming up soon, have them do a blood test then. But this soon post partum, ultrasound may be your only bet for confirming a possible pregnancy. either way, good luck and congrats on your baby boy!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:41 AM on Sep. 7, 2009