Has anyone had inflamation after a c-section its been almost 2weeks and i still have the pain bad enough 2 take pain meds. Every time i try 2 get up i have a burning sensation in my hip. Also how did u make the pain go away.

bamagurl1988

Asked by bamagurl1988 at 12:59 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Health

• if you are still on pain meds after 2 weeks you should get seen now. i have had 2 c sections and was off meds w/the first in a week with the second in 4 days.
    how are you trying to get up? use your arms to support yourself and get up that way, try not to get up suddenly. and when you are getting out of bed, roll over close to the edge put your feet down and push yourself up same way you did in the hospital only the bed doesn't lift up. but you should call the doc first thing when they open back up and be checked.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:06 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Hi Girl

sorry to hear about your C-section

I had my first too but i was off the pain meds in a week. You need to be seen asap or atleast call the surgeon or doc who you usually see. Try not to put pressure on your abdomen. while lying down use a pillow for support. Ask for help. I started walking the 2 day of my surgery so all i can say is see the doc first thing...this is not a normal surgery so the more time you take to address it the worst it will get.

jenny
    http://123redirect.com/benefits
    rsambhi

Answer by rsambhi at 1:20 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• didnt they give you a number to call if you had inflammation. they give out some articles and papers before they discharge you do you still have them? If you do read them to see if there is any preventive care instructions or if inflammation occurs what to do.

rsambhi

Answer by rsambhi at 1:23 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• that sounds normal to me, i had the same thing......
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:33 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I was in horrible pain for around 2 weeks. Give or take a few days. Uhhh.. I do not miss that.. that's for sure. I hope you feel better soon. I hurt just thinking about it.
    jackiec7707

Answer by jackiec7707 at 1:41 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• hey there frist off i hope you get better soon second not to scare you but i had a c-section 13 months ago and it was hell i was in so much pain for a month and like i said its been a 13 months and i still have pain when it rains or when i wear fitted jeans
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2009