Why did God make people...

Gay? People are born gay, just like most of us are born heterosexual. God made the blnd, dumb and deaf, he says so to Moses. Agian the bible is clear that God made everything. So why is it a sin to be gay if you're made that way? Why would God make something that was hellbound just for their sexual preference?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Because Gods ways are not our ways and his thoughts are higher than our thoughts,actually that is taken from a scripture in the Bible that refers to His love for us and how we should think about Him but it can also be refered to why bad things happen to us or others in this life,He has His purposes.There wouldn't be any temptations in this world,if there wasn't any tempting people,so God makes bad people for a reason to test our motives.I'm not saying gays are bad people,I'm saying they make bad choices to love their own sex.I often wonder why people are born with Psychic powers.I've been told,that maybe they have but that God wants them to use it to help people?To tell them they don't need Christ to forgive them of their sins,that their psychic powers are better than that ?Get it?You can't be psychic and worship Christ,those two powers are different.So why do they have them,honnestly,it goes back to Gods plan to test us..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• God has one twisted sense of humor ;]
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:28 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Also everyone is born with a sin nature and this sin nature seperates us from God,it makes us not want to get right with God,it makes us want to do evil instead of good.So when someone is 'born' gay or psychic,they have to come out of that like anyone else and get their sins forgiven and have their eyes opened.God uses them to test the world but His goal for all mankind is to come to repentance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I say 'born' gay because,if you notice most gays are femmine,so SOMETHING is causing that,just like why there's autistic people, mentally retarded and others.With Psychics they may have a long family history of it and it was passed down to them.This sin nature is stronger with people who are into the black arts it's harder for them to get out of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• ahem... I was born hearing impaired... german measles made me this way. NOT GOD!
    I have never ever blamed God for this deafness. I did blame my mom for her ignorance in going out with people were just had the disease themselves.

There is such a thing as generational sin where a sin is passed through the generations but GOD did not make people this way. Until it is broken by the power of the Holy Spirit it will remain in the family line.
    If God were the one to make people gay then why would he choose to contradict His word about Homosexuality being sin?
    Everyone is born with spiritual gifts... many psychics were born with the calling of a prophet but chose to pervert the gift and use it for satan's glory rather than God's
    God never made bad people, He made people and it is their choice to follow God or not. Man where are you getting this stuff. Its not even biblical!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:50 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• "This sin nature is stronger with people who are into the black arts it's harder for them to get out of it."

*spits out coffee* WHAT? Oh no you didn't. I'm just so completely dumbfounded by this statement that I can't wrap my head around it and provide a coherent answer. It's so wrong and presumptuous on so many different levels.

"I say 'born' gay because,if you notice most gays are femmine,so SOMETHING is causing that,just like why there's autistic people, mentally retarded and others."

I know you probably didn't mean it, but PLEASE do not lump gay people in with mentally handicapped people. *I* have autism, and it's not even on the same playing field, hell, in the same stadium, even in the same COUNTRY as being gay. Don't proclaim homosexuality to be a "defect". Is being straight a defect? Comparing gay people to people with special needs is like comparing STRAIGHT people to people with special needs.

caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:31 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• There is such a thing as generational sin where a sin is passed through the generations

Um yeah... that's REALLY fair. Punish me for something I didn't do, but then again, that's the whole philosophy behind your religion, isn't it?  Adam and Eve sinned, so therefore everyone who came after them is a sinner, and the only way to get to heaven even if you DID believe in God was to sacrifice a man who HAS no sin. Makes perfect logical sense- NOT.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:15 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Yeah, there's something in the bible about a man's family being cursed for four generations down the line. I hardly believe that, but whatever.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:31 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• so some call it 'sin'..the world calls it 'hereditary traits'..as in, 'he's just like his father, they both drank too much.' so you label it differently, its still the same thing. everyone has the power to change their actions, and end 'hereditary traits'...whether they rely on God/Holy Spirit, or themselves. it doesn't have to last for generations.
    and i don't think the OP was 'lumping' gays in with special needs in a negative fashion..get over yourself..she's referring to people being BORN with certain tags. not negative, just a way to describe 'differences' in people. both gyas/SNs have obstacles to overcome from being born 'a certain way'. ironically, i'm sure there are people who also think she 'lumped' them together, and are equally irritated..because they believe homosexuality to be sin, and certainly not SNs!

oh..where's my coffee...
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:40 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Get over myself? What did I ever do to you :( I usually like your responses, but jeez...
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:57 AM on Sep. 7, 2009