where can i get free pregancy tests sent to me by mail?

im afraid to ask my mom for a pregnancy test or my father and they split and i live with my father and my brother.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dont think you can get free ones mailed to you, but you can go to your local health department or clinic
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:31 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Dollar tree. They are a dollar.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I would go to a planned parenthood or morningstar preg services, or whatever pregnancy clinic they have in your area for a free test. They are confidential. I don't know of any free pregnancy tests by mail.
    jackiec7707

Answer by jackiec7707 at 1:38 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• If you're more than a week late, get to a planned parenthood and have them give you a free test.
    ours

Answer by ours at 1:38 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• a free test at PPH? Um, yea. Not in my state!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• there are a lot of places that have free pregnancy tests. they are very similar to the dollar store ones. i wouldn't be surprised if maybe that's where they get them lol
    not always is it a planned parenthood. some times they are just little clinics and such offering services to pregnant women and families that can't afford a lot of things like clothes (mat&baby) and baby stuff. they can also hook you up with adoption services if that is a route you are considering. the one i went to and got a free test was christian based and they were starting to talk me out of abortion (like they have ot talk a lot of women out of that) but thats not what i wanted, and they seemed relieved! if you cant find a place like that, dollar store tests work just great and $1. otherwise a dr. wait till your period shows up, talk to you parents, or friends, or buy a more expensive one from the store.
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 3:10 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• if you cant afford to buy a pregnancy test from the dollar store do u really think you should be having kids at this point?
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:27 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I agree with SabrenaLeigh. Perhaps if you were grown up enough to be having sex, then you are grown up enough to be forward with your parents!
    bfaith7

Answer by bfaith7 at 9:04 AM on Sep. 7, 2009