Would you have an affair?

If you were to have an affair, who would it be and why?

ie. bratt pitt, george clooney, etc.

http://123redirect.com/freedom

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't need to have an affair. Ever hear of the 80/20 rule? Any relationship you have will only satisfy you 80%. That 20% is out there walking around somewhere, and if you go after it, you could ver well lose that 80%. Do the math, not really worth it. (Of course, in my case, it's more like 95/5 rule because my hubby gives me everything I need or want. I'm lucky)

Of course, nothing wrong with fantasy...my fantasy guys are Hugh Jackman and Johnny Depp.
    adamsmama724

Answer by adamsmama724 at 2:28 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I wouldn't have an affair with anyone. I don't care if it was Johnny Depp. I couldn't live with myself if I let another man touch me and the thought makes me wanna hurl
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:40 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Simply put Hell No. I was cheated on, it hurts. Thought never crossed my mind. Even when I am mad as hell. I value our vows.. Till death do us part.

monijane

Answer by monijane at 1:59 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I'd never have an affair, I love my husband, my daughter, and our lives together too much to jeopardize it! But I do fantasize about Toby Kieth :) I saw him in concert last week and it was amazing, but fantasies are as far as I will go with someone who isn't my hubby!!!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:25 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I did make a vow before God,so i dont take my marriege like a joke,but i think i truly believe if things were that bad why dont poeple just move out divorce and then find someone,my mom got cheated on and that stuff hurts,if my dad would have just left and not
    caused so much damage it would have been better.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:53 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I have no need of an affair but if I were to have one it wouldn't be with a celebrity.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:21 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Not a skank and guys like Brad Pitt and George Clooney have been around the block way too many times who knows what kind of STD's they have picked up along the way. Besides they might be packing tiny little dicks how much fun is that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• NO way, it doesn't matter who the person is, I've been cheated on, and I don't wish that on anyone else (well maybe a few people). I love my man, children, and family WAY too much to jeopardize what we have. Besides, I think my man is the sexiest guy that ever graced this planet :)
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 12:25 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• haha...I would never have an affair!!! That being said....I LOOOOOOVE Vin Deisel;-) Does that answer your question?!?! :-)
    Morganne1231

Answer by Morganne1231 at 1:48 PM on Sep. 7, 2009