17 again

what would happen if u woke up one day and you were 17 again???
lol watching the movie with Zac effron (sp?) 17 again
idk if i would really freak since that was last year lol now if i was like 30 or 40
i would be like WTF and probley freak out cuz i was a teenager again lol

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 1:44 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well it wouldnt happen, its just a movie. a stupid one at that. and zac effron is a douche bag.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I would cry because that would mean high school all over again. Not that high school was bad; I graduated with a 4.0, but the drama sucks.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:55 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• ya i'd cry i hated the drama of high school. i'd rather wake up at the age of 22 or something like that. before the kids (love my kids but soo much easier to get anywhere w/o them :) )
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:58 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• i would like it because i can act more confident and even tho i was not a follower i would make more friends and never say "oh not him im way below him" how stupid is that when your young you actually grade people by their looks,i would be in the student govement and i would know nothing is too hard.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:48 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I think I would kill myself if I had to relive those horrible years...that or I probably would be killed because I would get back all the people who humiliated or treated me like dirt! All in fun though nothing too evil!

Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 2:55 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Well I'm only 16 but if I woke up and was 17 I'd be wondering how I slept for 10 months, LOL. But in all seriousness I'd be bummed because I want to wake up and be 9 again just so I could make sure not to like boys until I was fourteen, not to become lazy so I don't end up weighing over 200lbs at 16, and most importantly so that I can make sure I don't want children so that I don't lose my virginity at 13 and have a child at 15.
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 3:21 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I would be alright with it. I'd redo a lot of things, like graduating a year early. Maybe... I'd get married 2 months later, as we originally planned. I'd make sure that I was not taking antibiotics and having sex 3 months after we got married and I was on the pill (love my daughter more than anything, but wish she'd come a few years later! I didn't get to live at all before she came). I didn't know about antibiotics and their effects on the pill then.

My high school years sucked, but I would like to change a few things, if I could.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:52 AM on Sep. 7, 2009