so how would u handle if your 23 yr old husband had to go on disability permanetly??

because my 23 year old husband has BAD back problems.. and sometimes can't wake up or move cause of it.. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It would depend on the circumstances under which he was put on disability.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:43 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Love him
    nursenaenae

Answer by nursenaenae at 3:17 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Mine has been a disabled vet since he was 23 and been out of work since 35 because he can't due to back injuries and I love him all the same.there are days when he uses double braces to walk... And I still love him and there for him! What if it were you and not him??
    nursenaenae

Answer by nursenaenae at 3:20 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Been There. My hubby went disabled in his 30's due to his back. It's hard somedays Im okay with it. Others It makes me angry. Cause I work to help with the bills. I hurt at times but I get up and do it. I just try to support him & understand the pain. I will be honest though it is a hard road.
    We have had major fight's. I still Love him no matter what. PM me if you want.
    monijane

Answer by monijane at 3:59 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I'd probably go nuts having him home (in other words, underfoot) all the time, but I guess I'd have to deal with it.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:14 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• im there right now... my DP is physically disabled... and i love him and nothing like that could ever change it!!! he just needs a little more help with think then he probably would if he wasnt, ie- getting changed, clipping his toe nails, putting socks on... little things like that... and i really dont mind doing them... because he loves me all the more for doing them!!!
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 8:24 AM on Sep. 7, 2009