What is with anon post ?

Why is it that ppl post anon, wen being so mean.
It's like crazy. They become an instant B**** when they can just run at the mouth.
And post anon . Thats just being a coward in my opion.. This site is full of rude ppl.
Drama is all the time. I can't believe how rude ppl are. I don't think this site is meant
to belittle people. Make people feel bad. Judge not unless you be judged.
It's really starting to get on my last nerve !!!!!

monijane

Asked by monijane at 3:03 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am TOTALLY with you on this one! I think people don't realize that Cafemom still knows who is saying what. What we should all start doing is holding these people accountable and turning them in! I'm getting SO tired of miserable people, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 3:05 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Why is it that people keep asking this question over and over? seriously, it's an option and people have the right to use it. Anons are not the only people who are mean and rude so are people who use their screen names, also everyone on here has posted anon at one time or another so it's not two separate cliques anons and non-anons.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Yup, they know but as long as an anon is within the guidelines nothing will happen. There are soe nice anons on here though, sad thing is we don't know who they are.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:22 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Soe? I meant also and anon:22 is also right, I have seen some answers on here from non anons and wondered why they didn't post anon. just ignore the rude ones.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:24 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• LOL I realize there is good and bad things said. But I see more bad or negative things.
    I might as well just say Whatever and let it go. I might get so bashed.
    monijane

Answer by monijane at 3:25 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• 12:22 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 by: Anonymous
    Why is it that people keep asking this question over and over? seriously, it's an option and people have the right to use it. Anons are not the only people who are mean and rude so are people who use their screen names, also everyone on here has posted anon at one time or another so it's not two separate cliques anons and non-anons.

i was about to write something similar, this is what I thought of when reading your question
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 4:11 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I'm posting anonymous and i'm not mean.
    see. I LOVE YOU! I love EVERYONE! KIDS ARE GREAT AND BEAUTIFUL! You're beautiful! You're so sweet. *kisses* LOL JK
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:33 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• FREEDOM OF SPEECH!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:00 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• shruggingYea Freedom of Speech, does not give anyone the right to put other ppl down ! Or be as mean as they can be. Just because life sucks don't give anyone a reason to make other ppl miserable. I believe so strongly in KARMA.

monijane

Answer by monijane at 12:03 PM on Sep. 7, 2009