Are you a dumpster diver??

Just Curious..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! No way, I have enough of my own junk cluttering up my house!
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 3:15 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Yes
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:20 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Haha, this brings back memories, lol. I've never found anything worth keeping but I don't like alot of stuff either so no I haven't went dumpster diving for myself. BUT my girl friend kicked out her cheating husband and he took EVERYTHING so (we live in a college town) we went ALL over town and through the college and I sure helped her get some stuff to her house! She was embarassed so I got most of the stuff for her but it didn't bother me one bit, lol. One mans trash is another mans treasure, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 3:20 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• nope, my mom is and i think maybe its a hereditary thing cause sometimes I will see something in or around the trash and start to think oh i could use that for... and then have a mental shake and say eww gross and continue on my way
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:21 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I have not but super markets throw out a ton of good food! I sometimes wonder why they couldn't donate it. Like Lucky's they throw out the fried chicken every night! It is still hot too!!! CRAZY!!!(Worked at one for a while before in a starbucks kiosk)

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 6:07 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• no but I respect them. I work at a thrift shop where their dumpster is up against a florist shop as well. when I take in donations, I leave a little something near the dumpster for the divers. our town has six colleges so we got 'em
    DanaWar

Answer by DanaWar at 6:42 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Not literally, but when a neighbor down the street put one of the sandboxes I'd been considering buying out at the curb for collection, I took it home with me immediately.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:12 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Yes, i went dumpter diving 2 days ago. And found some really cute cloths for my siters little girl. I live behind a old walmart and all kinds of people dump there. So i found alot of go things.
    Raidensmommy09

Answer by Raidensmommy09 at 2:11 AM on Sep. 14, 2009