Would you say something!?

I made a new friend about three weeks ago... I knew she had a daughter. She's always saying how shes a mom, and she has a kid, and bla bla bla. I have three big deal. But anyway, I found out she got her kid taken away. and for what!? She LEFT her kid ALONE at home so she could go to the bar.. a THREE year old kid! Next time I see her I want to tell she's a moron! I want to cuss her out! Should I?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Maybe you are judging too harshly dear. Alot of us have done things that we know were wrong and we regret them but the last thing anyone needs is someone pointing the finger and judging. If you like her, then be her friend but not you or anyone else has any right to judge this woman. I'm sure there are things (especially with 3 kids) that you do or don't do that someone else would consider wrong. Would you want someone to point out everything they think you do thats a mistake? I would talk to her about it if I were you just to find out exactly what was going on with her, she might actually need someone to talk about this. BUT calling someone a moron and cursing at them to some people wouldn't be something a good mother would do. See how easy it is to judge.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 3:29 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I would just ask her if it's true and if so then maybe you could try being a friend and give her some advice and also let her know that what she did was not cool. If you don't mind watching a child that may be left alone so mom can go to the bar, maybe you could tell her to call you and if your available you will watch her child. I only say this if you are sincerely concerned about the child.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• She doesn't have the child anymore, it wasn't removed from her care. Her boyfriend told my husband, so i'm betting its true.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• SURE! THAT'S A GREAT IDEA AND IT WILL REALLY HELP THE SITUATION. I THINK YOU SHOULD ALSO SPIT IN HER HER FACE AND THEN KICK HER IN THE SHIN! THAT WILL REALLY HELP HER UNDERSTAND THE ERROR OF HER WAYS AND HELL SINCE YOU'VE BEEN FRIENDS WITH HER FOR A WHOLE 3 WEEKS THEN GO AHEAD AND HEADBUTT HER!you rock

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Well, I did like her. And yes, people can judge me all they want, I'm not perfect. But I wouldn't put my children in danger, Its not like she didn't KNOW that leaving her child home alone at 3 years old wasn't safe. I guess I wouldn't cuss at her, or call her names, but I might want to say something, because she's always talking about how she's a mom....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• lmao anon :31 true. you should be her friend and why would it occur to you to cuss her out? do you really think moms on here are going to advise you to cuss her out?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• And she might be a good mom now. That situation might have woken her up. And my point wasn't that you SHOULD be judged, just that parents do things everyday that other parents are like WOW SHES A BAD MOM. She made a mistake, it happens. I have 3 children myself and I can't even tell how many times I've done something stupid that COULD have ended with one of my children being hurt. I've been lucky and they haven't been but still.... crap happens. Hell just yesterday I had my sons windows open and when I shut it I didn't make sure the lock took. He was in his room playing today and all of a sudden I didn't hear him anymore. I go in there and he's jumped out of the window. We don't have an upstairs but he still could've been hurt or out running around the neighborhood. He's freaking 3 years old. I'm not saying that what she did was right babe. I'm just saying that more likely than not, she knows it was wrong.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 3:39 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• and that was an accident, but it wasn't an accident that she left her kid alone. yeah, i like this girl.... oh well, i'll just leave her alone.. she doesn't have the kid anymore, so she can't be a bad parent anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Nope it wasn't an accident to leave her child alone. If you want to remain her friend you might be able to be a good influence on her and she'll learn how to be a parent through you. Do you know how long ago she lost her child? Or if there is a chance she will get the child back? I had this one friend who would sit on the internet all day. I caught her son eating out of the trashcan because she hadn't gotten him anything to eat. She was mortified by her actions and immediately changed her ways. You shouldn't just "leave her alone". If you want to know the details then you should ask her. Find out where her head was. Maybe she's just an idiot, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 3:55 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I really don't know the detailed. I had met her a few times before, and we hung out in the bars (my parents were watching my children lol). But i actually kinda became friends with her the last time we hung out. She's dating my husband friend. So we'll see other more, I'm sure. I know she's odd, because i know she has relationship problems with her BF. I really do think though, she just wants to be able to party. I hear of her being out a lot, my husbands a DJ so he's out a lot too while i sit at home with the kids usually. He talks of her being there a lot...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Sep. 7, 2009