how can i get a fake baby off of here with a pic of me and my husband

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• HUH!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Do you mean that someone has stolen a picture of you and your hub and put a baby in the picture? If so, you report it to Cafemom.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 3:44 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• i dont think thats what she means katrina, i dont think she knows what SHE means lol.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:52 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• um, what?
    ourbabykins

Answer by ourbabykins at 3:53 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• LOL. I must be in need of sleep because I don't really understand the question either, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 3:58 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I think she actually wants to get a picture of a baby that she can put with her and her husband, LOL
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 4:04 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I agree with MJ. I think she wants to steal someone else's baby picture to put with her and her hubby.

But, honestly, this is probably some kind of strange and incomprehensible attempt at trolling.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:46 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• How about going to the store and take a picture of you and your husband with a baby doll. Is that fake enough baby for ya? LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• How about you don't. If you don't have a baby then you shouldn't pretend you have one. I would suggest some counseling.
    Nicole1002

Answer by Nicole1002 at 8:52 AM on Sep. 7, 2009