What are the people in your family (you, husband, children) doing right now??!!

I just got out of the shower, checking my email, our daughter brooke is sleeping, and my SO is cleaning the kitchen :) nice!

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:49 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• everyone is in bed but my 13 year old she is reading over my shoulder.

lovingmommie431

Answer by lovingmommie431 at 3:55 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Everyone is asleep but me, lol. I'm sitting here alone trying to make sense of some of these questions that sound like they are being asked by people who took a few nips off of the bottle, lol. What time is it where you are? It's 4 in the morning where I am, lol. (Muncie, IN)
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 4:03 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• have a good nightDD is fast asleep. Hubby is watching TV. I am falling asleep at keys. Our dogs are even in bed asleep LOL..

monijane

Answer by monijane at 4:04 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I'm working on my laptop, my husband is browsing on his iphone and my dd is sleeping :o)
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 4:06 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• i already left to go to bed, then i remembered a bill i had to pay online, and then somehow i found my way back to cafemom...dammit.
    my SO is almost two hours away sleeping in the (our) spare (guest) room at my dad's. He is hunting and didn't want to camp out, so he stays there, but i had to work. :(
    i am all alone boo hoo
    oh well my mom lives with us right now and she is asleep.
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 4:08 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• DD is sleeping, i'm heading off to bed after this q, and SO is in Iraq working... he said he would call me at his lunch our (in about 15mins! YAY!!!!!) He comes home in a couple weeks after a 15 mos deployment! About damn time too. It's 12:49 am, Alaska time.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:50 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• My husbands in the ocean (his on deployment) and my one year old is here sitting next to me writing or something when his supposed to be in bed and my two month old is sleeing
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 5:45 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Well, it's 9am. My husband is on the other computer and the kids are all upstairs probably making a mess of their room. A few minutes ago my 3yo was doing a puzzle on the living room floor but went to see what her siblings are up to.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:01 AM on Sep. 7, 2009