Kicked one to add another?

President Barack Obama is to name auto adviser Ron Bloom as the administration's manufacturing Adviser :::cough Tzar::: Monday.

Another ADVISER! I am so excited about ANOTHER adviser, who I am paying for that does NOT have to answer to anyone but Obama! I am super stoked to see all of his POLICIES! Oh don't think he has a say in policies?

"The White House said Bloom would work with the departments of treasury, energy, commerce and labor to put manufacturing POLICIES into place and develop new programs."

Oh and he has been involved in the Labor Zionist organization. It just keeps getting better and better.

What do you ladies think?

Crissy1213

Asked by Crissy1213 at 4:16 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.freep.com/article/20090906/NEWS15/90906025/1002/NEWS01/Obama-to-make-Bloom-manufacturing-czar

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/09/president-obama-to-appoint-ron-bloom-manufacturing-czar.html
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:22 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I'm not surprised, although he was going to announce him anyway before that radical loon resigned. Don't worry we'll keep on him and soon he'll just have to start over because they all will become liabilities for him. Obama is a joke and it shows with the people he associates with.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 7:58 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I think things are soon going to get VERY nasty for Obama.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:10 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Its kind of interesting that Obama has his replacement and speech already to roll and on such a short notice.

Yep....things are going to get worse for Obama.....just when you did not think it could get worse...it does and pretty much on a daily bases....the weekends and holidays included.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 9:40 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Hmmm, does this guy owe taxes, or is he on record for saying racist remarks? Maybe he is being investigated for fraud and embezzlement. I'm sure we will know soon.

mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:04 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Labor Zionism.....I wasn't familiar with this term and now I see why you put it in here. It pops up immediately when one googles Ron Bloom. All one article, posted many times over. He went to religious camp. They encourage social justice. That, apparently is so horrible.

Most of what I read is more a positive....why are you so outraged over this? I can see the concern over the union connection based on one's thoughts of unions as bullies, but to toss in the labor zionism is a smokescreen. A little jab at the evil zionists.

I shouldn't be surprised, I suppose. Heaven forbid he take the teachings of his religious life into who he is, and allow that it might have formed him in some way. That is only appropriate, apparently, if one is a proper christian.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 12:37 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I shouldn't be surprised, I suppose. Heaven forbid he take the teachings of his religious life into who he is, and allow that it might have formed him in some way. That is only appropriate, apparently, if one is a proper christian.
    ________
    You must not know what Labor Zionism is, Okay what they PLAN on doing is driving the Palestinians away form their homeland to claim the land. They are doing an ethnic cleansing by not supplying enough for them to live hoping they will eventually "choose" to leave once that happens they will declare the land abandoned which they will then reclaim it. Yeah sounds like a wonderful organization.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:31 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• A little jab at the evil zionists.

Regular Zionism is different than Labor Zionism. Now if I was just attacking him being a Zionist then yeah you could say that, but that is NOT who I am. So please do not speculate.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:33 PM on Sep. 7, 2009