HOw many friend invites do you currently have awaiting your acceptance or denial?

I have 5 right now. Yes 5!
I don't even really know who these people are. well 2 of them i do but for a few reasons i am not sure i want to accept them as friends. the others no clue. i wish they would write a reason for picking me out and asking to be my friend. my profile is private and i am generally a private person and i have pictures on my site that i dont want the whole world to see.
sometimes when i politely ask why someone decided they want to be my friend they get all bent out of shape. i dont have a ton of friends on here, and not very popular, def not a *popular b!tches of cafemom* girl. i guess my beef is IF YOU ARE GOING TO REQUEST A FRIENDSHIP PLEASE GIVE A REASON, not just the generic "we have some things in common ' crap. TELL ME WHERE YOU CAME ACROSS MY PROFILE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• those two i don't personally know, nor in any groups with them. but i know where they came across my name in a post and feel like they want to see something (im not saying what) i have on my profile.

ok understand pass this along :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• 7. One I am accepting right after this. A couple just don't make any sense. Like I was confused with someone else. 1 is from a mom completely opposite from me, trying to avoid the drama. And 3 never left a message. So I am left asking " Why do you want to be my friend?" I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings. Yet, I really try to connect with those on my friends list. Really don't want to be just a number.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 5:17 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I have 1. Their profile is completely blank & I know nothing about them, so I'm just waiting to see more of what they're about before I accept.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I had 3 and then there was a 4th when I woke up this morning so I just accepted them all. No clue who any of them were and 2 had private pages so I couldn't even find out but whatever. If they annoy me I can always unfriend them later.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:00 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• zero
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:01 AM on Sep. 7, 2009