Are we not the only ones?

That disapprove of Obama?

Among Democrats, Obama’s job approval rating has dropped 10 points since his 100-days mark in April, according to surveys by the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press. It has dropped by 9 points among independents and 12 by Republicans.

Looks like some Democrats are jumping off the sinking ship! But you know it's only the Bible thumping, Homophobic, gun toting Conservatives hating on Obama.

http://pewresearch.org/assets/publications/1333-1.pdf

Crissy1213

Asked by Crissy1213 at 4:58 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't dislike Obama. I like him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:20 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I don't dislike him, I don't worship him either. He was not my first choice. Yet, He was my 2nd choice.I don't expect a president or the Government to fix my problems. It is called accountability. Some people mostly Republicans are claiming that their civil liberties are being taken away. Democrats said the same about Bush. The way a person feels along with one's political views depends on what their priorities are. None of my friends who voted for him are jumping off his ship. I don't think he or this country is sinking btw. Every generation has a recession. We are in ours. I just hope we learn from it. We have been too materialistic.

CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 5:35 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I must agree with CelticFaerie =)

I never expected a perfect happy time YAY RAINBOWS OUT THE ASS party celebration after he was elected. That's silly. I know well and good that he's human, and humans make mistakes. I don't think he's an evil psychopath that wants to eat our children, though. That's also silly. People act like he'll be the president forever, jesus christ.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:41 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I don't understand how so many people expect him to fix all America's problems over night! He is a person!! Not a super being! Things take time and you know what Bush made a lot of mistakes that piled into a huge mountain of issues! Why can't people give him some time? It makes me think if there are other reasons why so many others are coming down on him so quick!

Those are the ones that need to STOP judging and look at themselves! Is they're lives PERFECT? No! Yet they sit there and judge on how Obama is acting, the way his wife dresses, the places they go, and on and on!!(ALSO THEY HAD MONEY BEFORE THEY GOT INTO OFFICE! SO WHAT THEY BUY IS THEY'RE BUSINESS)
    BTW- I am a bible loving Christian.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 5:58 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Looks like some Democrats are jumping off the sinking ship

Ship jumping democrats are upset because Obama isn't being as liberal as they want him to be. They want UHC. Obama can't please everyone. I think a health care bill will be passed and ratings will be up again soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:15 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I agree with celtic also.

None of my friends are jumping ship. Its going to take time to change the economy and health care around.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 7:38 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Hey Crissy1213 - Get over it, the man has been in office for 8 months! He has done more in that 8 months than George W. Bush did in 8 years! Believe me, this is one Democrat that is not "jumping off the sinking ship", I'm pretty content to sail along with Obama for the next 8 years!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 7:39 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Yup he sure has, he has spent more already than Bush did in 8yrs. He has made the unemployment rate sky rocket. Oh yes this man is doing so much more......
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 8:00 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

Agree with Celtic on this too.
    And, our recession STARTED with Bush, not Obama. I be amazed if he can fix one thing that the Bush administration screwed up, before his time is up. There are so many problems, he cannot possibly address in such a short time.
    mollymomofthree

Answer by mollymomofthree at 8:15 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• He 'inherited' a big mess and is trying to fix it. That other guy would not have done so. So I choose the lesser of the two evils as I usually do when voting. How involved in politics are you? Do you volunteer? Do you write letters to your states politicians and try to let your voice be heard? At least try.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Sep. 7, 2009