my baby is 7 months old baby ,she used to eat food with mashed vegetables but now when i give food she closed her mouth.....so pls help me

so what should i give other than baby food

selly123

Asked by selly123 at 5:41 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• there are rice cereals and stuff you can use... but i would suggest just sticking to fruit and veg... there is little to no point introducing anything else yet... bub is too young to get any real benifit from anything other then breastmilk or formula!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• This is a battle of the wills, that's all. This is where ornery behaviour begins. If you give in now, you'll be back on here later saying she won't eat anything........
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 8:27 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Try different flavours, that happens when they too much of the same taste. Distruct her with a flashy toy in one hand, while u have the spoon with the other. Make her laugh n just zap that spoon in there. U and ur 7months will have a good giggle together. But hey good luck.
    BuzyMamma

Answer by BuzyMamma at 8:38 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Try some real food. DD never ate pureed food. Nasty stuff. She liked fresh steamed veggies.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 10:04 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Keep trying. My baby went through this at that age. What I did is mixed the veggie with a fruit since he liked the fruit better. It worked like a charm. Then I slowly backed off and he was eating vegetables again! Another idea could be fresh steamed veggies. Fresh is always better anyway.
    lovemylilsweetp

Answer by lovemylilsweetp at 10:49 AM on Sep. 7, 2009