If you wake up in the middle of the night, do you watch the clock in bed or do you get up and do something?

I only slept four hours and I am WIDE AWAKE O.O

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 5:45 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im half drunk LOL
    First time in a LONG time I had anything to drink LOL .
    SO I guess Im not staring at the clock since Im here LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:04 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I watch TV or read a book... Either way, I don't do anything b/c I'm scared of the night hours...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:26 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• wait until you guys hit menopause and this is routine. older people need less sleep. guess what I found out I absolutely love it! I get up and do a whole lot. found out that people awake at night are very cool
    DanaWar

Answer by DanaWar at 6:41 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I got about 3 1/2 hours last night, woke up at 3 a.m., wide awake. Went to MickeyD's, got a latte, and surfed FaceBook and CM. I'm gonna be tired later, but thank God dh has the day off so he can take care of the kids! :)
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 6:58 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• If I dont sleep, I usually get up and surf cafemom. I hardly have time to do so anymore, so its a rare treat for me :~)
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:28 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• if i cant sleep i get on my phone and txt my friend (whose always up lol) ... i try not to get on line or turn the tv on , bc our apartment the bedrooms are soooooo close to the living room i dont want to wake my BF up. but i usually go and drink a HUGE glass of water (water makes me sick any other time , but if i drink it at night or sumthing im fine lol go figure) than lay back down. i dont like bein up at night alone , if i am ill have 100 lights on lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 8:36 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• depends. I have looked at the clock every 1/2 hour. I have gotten up and read or watched TV. I have laid there thinking if I laid really still I would fall asleep.
    valkay

Answer by valkay at 8:52 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I have laid there thinking if I laid really still I would fall asleep.
    ---
    lol me too , why doesnt it ever work?!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 8:53 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• oh yeah it has happened to me. If i am still awake after 30 minutes i get up and get something done. I am usually at the sewing machine putting a project in to get it done. Lately i have been sleeping better, but i will go threw insomnia and not sleep very good for months. My hubby works nites so the house is quiete and i dont' have to worry about waking him up.
    Nickquilts

Answer by Nickquilts at 9:04 AM on Sep. 7, 2009