Are you afraid to shut your eyes in the shower?

I am. I'm paranoid like that. I'm scared a madman will come stab me while my eyes are closed. Weird.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 7:35 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ooooh girl! i am exactly the same way. when i have to close my eyes, i open them real quickly and sometimes i aslo keep peeking out of the curtain just to see if anyones there...freaky!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Nope. I love to stand under the water with my eyes closed and just relax. My bathroom is tiny and the door is always locked, so I don't feel paranoid or anything. BUT I HAVE given the Psycho shower scene a thought or two more than a few times in my life!

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:43 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• No. But I DO always lock my front door before showering :~)
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:57 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• OMG I peek out of the curtain too! I'm such a nerd.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:58 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• No, but I totally lock my front door first too, unless my family is home. LOL.
    mollymomofthree

Answer by mollymomofthree at 8:18 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Our bathroom doorknob is broken, so it doesn't shut all the way OR lock. Ever since we moved in here I've been terrified to close my eyes in the shower. I used to occasionally get creeped out in the shower at my parent's house, but usually it was because I would hear something...only to peek out and realize my Houdini impersonating cat had somehow found her way into a locked bathroom, out of my bedroom (with the door closed), without crawling under the door because there was no space at all between the door and floor, while my parent's were asleep. I'll never figure that out. She's weird like that! (And no, I'm totally not making that up, I swear!)
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:29 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Because with your eyes open the mad man won't come? He's scared of opened eyes?
    WendyJR

Answer by WendyJR at 8:29 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Most of them are. Crazy people have a thing with eyes.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:33 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• LOL someone has been watching too many horror movies!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:34 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I get dizzy when I shut my eyes in the shower. Do it once in a while, when I'm thinking that I'm taking a shower with Bruce Willis. LOL!!
    happynewyorker

Answer by happynewyorker at 8:44 AM on Sep. 7, 2009