What's the one thing that bothers you the most about your hubby?

Mine: he leaves hangers on the bathroom doorknob.

jennifercalling

Asked by jennifercalling at 8:31 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He doesn't have a job and hasn't for almost 4 months. He passed up one great opportunity his friend was helping him with (fairly easy work for a gas well) that starting pay was something like $100 a day. His friend has been there for maybe 6 months and is making like $1,200 give or take a couple hundred every two weeks.

So I guess it's his laziness, at the root of the problem. That and the fact that he beats me up in his sleep tossing and turning all night. And he wonders why I don't get much sleep! I'm gonna start videoing him sleeping!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:39 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• That i pretty much have to explain step by step how to care for our younger 2 boys. He is okay with our 4yr. old, but acts like he is an idiot when it comes to changing our younger son's diapers, what clothes to put on them, what to feed them, ect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• OMG my hubby does that too!! But i really dont like when he says something about my driving. I just learned these past few months and he's been driving for like 20 plus years. Im a grandma driver and im happy with that. Sorry he's one of those people who are always in a hurry. Hes only joking and its all fun but i really have not desire to drive faster than the posted speed limit.
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 9:11 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• When he is finnished talking about something. He tell me He is threw talking about it. Like I am not suppose to talk about that any more. Just because he does not want to talk about it.

Answer by louise2 at 9:21 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• MIne is missing and does not pay child support after abandoning us 9 years ago. So think again before you complain about the man you have. Does he beat you? If the answer is no then be glad, Or get couples therapy, or get out of the relationship. The unhappiness you feel can be felt by your kids. I suffer emotionally and ecomically but am glad that the negativity my ex could have produced would have made us suffer more. I hope your hubbys support you in other ways. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• jennifercalling - I am laughing so hard, my hubby does that too and it drives me crazy!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 9:55 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Sometimes he doesn't rinse off the dishes when he's done with them. He will put them in the sink and I hate when the food gets stuck on. And he won't rinse the sink out if he puts crumbs in there, and then those get stuck to the sink. Drives me crazy! But that's really the extent of it, so I guess I'm lucky compared to some :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:02 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• My husband doesn't give me his full attention when I talk to him, so when I like whistle or something to grab his attention in the middle of a conversation he will perk his head up like a dog being called. I hate it because he looks like he is kind of slow when he is not. However, if I don't give him my full attention he pouts about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Mine quit a good job because it wasn't the hours he wanted. Now we are struggling he sits on the couch and waits for the work to come to him.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 12:28 PM on Sep. 7, 2009