How do I find out what bank ownes a repoed home?

I just found out that the house I grew up in was repoed. Now I just gotta find out what bank owns it so I can get it back. What's the easiest way to find out what bank owns it?

Amanda_Jo1209

Asked by Amanda_Jo1209 at 8:48 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Town hall. Assessors office.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 9:14 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• You might be able to look on the county auditor's website that the property is located in. Usually all you need is the address and it will say who the owner is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Or ask the real estate company's listing agent. They usually have a salesman who handles the Repo homes and if you wanted it back, you would have to buy it with the assistance of a Real Estate agent anyway ..
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:38 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Call a real estate agent or find out who the listing agent is and put in an offer.My broker and any good real estate agent has lists of bank owned homes.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 6:10 PM on Sep. 7, 2009