cricut

I do a lot of scrapbooking, designing, etc--of course buying lots of stickers, paper, etc--do you think the cricut is worth the price--since you have to buy catriges too--and is there a cheaper machine that does the same thing--what would you recommend??

jdmyangel

Asked by jdmyangel at 9:24 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I love mine & use it almost every time I scrap. DH got me mine for Christmas last year. They seem to go on sale closer to Christmas.
    Grandma2Olivia

Answer by Grandma2Olivia at 12:12 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I love mine and use it all the time.My children even use it to do crafts and for school projects.I also have a few other die cutting machines but they were more expensive when you had to buy the individial dies.You can buy only the cartridges you want and trade out with others for die cuts you need that you don't have.There's also a place where you can rent cartridges.
    scrappinturtle

Answer by scrappinturtle at 12:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2009