I really need to get some detectors and stop watching horror movies and the news. I read in a magazine that homes heated by natural gas can have CM issues. Yikes, we use natural gas.Answer Question
I got CM poisoning at a friend's house when I was in high school, NOT fun. Luckily one of my other friends sleeping over got up to use the bathroom and when she passed out on her way out the door she knocked over a bookcase and woke everybody up. If she hadn't, I probably wouldn't be here right now. We have a detector in our home.
Answer by whittear at 9:36 AM on Sep. 7, 2009
Answer by saltycoqui at 9:39 AM on Sep. 7, 2009
Answer by justanotherjen at 9:53 AM on Sep. 7, 2009
Answer by JoyandLove at 10:01 AM on Sep. 7, 2009
Answer by mommy5409 at 10:14 AM on Sep. 7, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Sep. 7, 2009
Next question overall
(Food & Drink)
Does anyone else give their child Dan Active Immunity boosting yogurt?