Is the formula behind the counter at your local store?

They're remodeling my Wal-Mart into the new design, dunno if you guys have seen it yet. Anyway. The formula was on the shelf a long time ago. Then it went behind the counter with the cigarettes because people were using it to cut drugs. NOW, it's back on the shelf.

Um...
Yeah. Do they think people have stopped cutting drugs?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 9:37 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I always thought it was behind the counter because people were stealing it. What kind of drugs are cut with formula?
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 9:39 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• waaat?! lol cuttin drugs w/ formula! never seen that happen! wow i thought i seen it all! LMAO! oh my! ... anyhoo ... ummm i dont shop at walmart for our formula bc they never have it on the shelves and the stock boys get mad when the people tell them to go get it. last time i was there it was in the baby asile ...
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:49 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I think the cashier told me the people lace cocaine with it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:06 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• oh wow I didn't know that either. We were looking for simulac one time when my youngest was on it and couldn't find it so we asked the casher if they had anymore she said it was behind the counters now because people were steeling it. Doesn't make since though they only had the little can's behind the counter the bigger can's were on the shelves. That was at giant eagle
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:17 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• depends on the store for me some stores keep the alimentum type formulas and not he regular because the waste of that and stealing of it is too detrimental
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 10:23 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• So they use it as a filler in cocain? None of the stores here have it behind the counter, it's just on the shelf in the baby section.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 10:29 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• i cant imagine someone who does coke not able to tell ... lol seriously
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• mommy5409: The bigger cans are probably harder to conceal-I imagine the little ones are stolen more often, and that is why only the little ones are behind the counter.

I think it is disgusting that people cut cocaine with baby formula :(

The only store around here that has it behind the counter is the new Food Lion they just opened a few months ago. I can't stand it, I am glad I don't have to buy formula anymore. It was a huge pain trying to tell the cashiers which one I wanted, they could never get it right. It's 5 minutes of "No, not that one, one shelf up...the green one. No, the GREEN one...2 to the right...yeah, that's it-no, not that one, the other one..."
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 10:39 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• HA anon I know, totally. I've never done it but I have seen it in person. It looks absolutely nothing like formula at all. Not even close.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:53 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I couldn't imagine why the baby formula would be behind the counter when I read the question. The cans are too big to be easily stolen and teenagers (the most notorius shoplifters) don't usually go for BABY FORMULA. I had no idea they laced drugs with it! I guess it would make sense to put the little cans where they can't be easily taken, because formula is SOOO expensive, but if I had a store, I think I'd prefer to think people were taking something to feed their child rather than beer or cigarettes, if they were going to steal anything.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:55 AM on Sep. 7, 2009