Is Obama going to Surrender to Russia on Missile Defense??

Reports in the Polish media strongly suggest that the Obama Administration is about to abandon its plans for "third site" missile defense installations in Poland and the Czech Republic. Abandoning the third site would represent a huge turnaround in American strategic thinking on a global missile defense system and a massive betrayal of two key U.S. allies in Eastern and Central Europe. Such a move would also significantly weaken America's ability to combat the growing threat posed by Iran's ballistic missile program and would hand a major propaganda victory to Moscow

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 10:07 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:07 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:08 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I wonder if Obama will be getting a autographed missile from Russia....

From Russia....with love....
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 10:15 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I wouldn't be surprised, didn't he commit to nuclear disarmament? Never mind that the rest of the world continues to develop nuclear for weaponry and clean, affordable energy. NOPE, not for us though. We want to say we are doing something, charge accordingly and disperse the collections amongst those he deems worthy, all while giving nothing to the people in return.

If it's not obvious, I have no faith in government to do what is right by the people it serves.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:26 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• He likely will, libs think "oh great we are cutting back on nukes" failing to comprehend the rest of the world is seeking them.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:39 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Right now just days before 9/11 our politicians and many citizens are where we were before the WTC attacks. I would not be shocked if we are attacked on our soil again in the next three years multiple times. I do believe we are less safe. Those that do hate America know Obama will not go into another war so they can do what they want to us without consequences. Glad I live in a very tiny town that no one would bother to commit a terror act in. Would not want to live in a large city with Obama at the helm.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Sounds like something he would do...... Would not surprise me if he announced it on 9-12
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:02 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Paranoia Paranoia, everybody's coming to get me..I'd believe some of the stuff posted on here if
    a)an anon did not do this paranoia posting or the same person/people did not ask the questions
    b)the same people did not answer the question with the word "libs" in their responses.
    c)if the links came from reputable sources instead of conspiracy websites.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• He's so prone to submission. He calls it compromise but I keep picturing my dog lying on her back belly up in front of a bigger dog.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:34 AM on Sep. 7, 2009