27 weeks muscle cramp.

Okay so I'm 27 Weeks pregnant and I'm having the WORSE muscle cramp in my left calf and I've been dealing with it since 630 this morning and its now 1012 - I've tired EVERYTHING to get my muscle to loosen up and it's NOT working it tighten's so badly that I have choice but to burst out in tears. WHAT CAN I DO FOR SOME RELIEF PLEASE HELP ME.

dorkish_face

Asked by dorkish_face at 10:13 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Drink lots of water and stretch the muscle

Answer by admckenzie at 10:15 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Also, you could be deficient in a few vitamins.. Try eating a banana. Are you taking any prenatals or multi vitamins?
    Goldie_And_Luke

Answer by Goldie_And_Luke at 10:51 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Drink club soda and lime.
    JakemeandBABY

Answer by JakemeandBABY at 3:22 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• have you tried streching your muscle by pulling your toes up towards you instead of away from you? I know that usually works for me when I start to get charlie horses, which is what it sounds like you have. You can also try massaging it where it hurts the most.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 5:45 PM on Sep. 7, 2009