HPT test ?

My period is delayed by 9 days today. Yesterday I decided to take hpt this morning. Because of the anxiety abt the result I could not sleep whole night. I might have slept for just two hrs or less. Today very early in the morning, I took hpt. but it came negative. It was least expected. Can my little sleep and anxiety affect the hormone in the urine and made hpt come out negative ? period is still not coming? when should i take another test? Sorry this was a long one but pls help me if u hv any idea?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• sure it can stress can screw up everything including your period, try taking another one soon and try to relax, good luck.
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 10:32 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• all kinds of things can happen. but the best way to get a for sure answer is to go to the doctor and get a blood test done.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:34 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I was about7days late and took a HPT that came back Neg. Yesterday would have made me 14days late so i took another test and it came back Positive!! i would wait a couple of days to a week and test again.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 10:35 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• thanks friends. i'll try to destress and wait for couple of days for another test. pls pray that i get +ve.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Sep. 7, 2009