What are you doing for the swine flu and flu shot this year?

Is anyone getting there kids a flu and swine flu shot this year? Is anyone not getting them? What about your kids going to school and the shots? Where I am from it is manitory that the kids have to have the flu shot and swine flu shot this year by January 1st the schools are making them get one. It doesn't matter my kids are getting one regardless but doesn't the swine flu scare you? I saw on the news just yesterday that another one had it 17 years old pregnant they done an emergecy c-section to save the baby but she didn't make it. That just scares me when I hear about that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Health

• yep!getting both!
    inluvwithDEPP

Answer by inluvwithDEPP at 12:14 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• My kids will NOT be getting the swine flu vaccine, they will recieve the regular flu vaccine though. Ive been giving them vitamins & vit c to boost there systems. We have a pretty tight handwashing-no sharing drinks n such rules in our house. If one kid gets sick they are banished to there rooms, We put a tv in for them and we have walkie talkies ( which they love lol) so if they need something they can just buzz us, We also check on them all the time. But eh im not freaking out over it at all.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 10:43 AM on Sep. 7, 2009