What is your favorite and least favorite season?

I love fall and hate winter. Summer isn't too bad, I just hate cold. Actually, I just like middle of September to the middle of November. The weather is mostly perfect and , around here atleast, there is so much to do with all of the farms having their festivals and parties. MMMM and *fresh, home made* pumpkin pie.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my favorite is spring cause it isn't to cold nor to hot. my least favorite is winter cause it is to cold. i hate being cold and i hate being hot so spring i like cause it is in between lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:54 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• i hate winter ..i love all other seasons
    ARRI23

Answer by ARRI23 at 11:00 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I love spring, (hate the allergies) and hate winter!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 11:01 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• i absolutly love fall bc there is so much to do and weather is perfect. i love the smell of bonfires lol. i hate winter!! too cold. and im starting to hate summer bc its way too damn hot and humid where i live. i cant stand humidity.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• OMG ME TOO I LOVE FALL...I BEEN TELLING EVERYONE HOW I CANT WAIT...I HATE WINTER BECAUSE ITS TOO COLD!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:52 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• love fall... hate spring. big allergery sufferer here... next least fav is summer. i hate the heat. and im kinda a crazy girl because i love winter. :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I'm always ready for the next season by the end of the current season. I don't hate winter . . . until the end of winter when I'm ready for spring. My favorite season is fall because it's so beautiful and I love the holidays.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:19 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year-I despise late summer-it gets so hot and sticky here and the bugs are everywhere-BLAH!
    karmalove

Answer by karmalove at 12:28 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Favorite is Spring! I hate winter....here in the upper midwest it sucks.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:57 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• love summer and hate winter. I like Christmas but not the cold.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 12:59 PM on Sep. 7, 2009