Toddler Halloween party

I am having a party for my son, guests will be between 2-3r (with one almost 4 yr old) Need some ideas for some halloween ish toddler friendly food. There will be 7 kiddies

nocciboo

Asked by nocciboo at 11:25 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Entertainment

• Mummy dogs (pigs n blankets)
    sandwiches cut with halloween cookie cutters (or meats and cheeses cut in shapes and crackers)
    small pumpkin hollowed out to use as a dip bowl and chips
    pumpkin cookies

I'll look through my lists, my youngest's birthday is October 24th, and we had lots of Halloween themed parties...plus, I worried about trick or treating, and let them have parties anyway, and I know I have other ideas....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:35 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• thats my bday :)
    nocciboo

Answer by nocciboo at 11:39 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• -Prepare chocolate pudding in clear plastic cups. Stick a vanilla wafer “gravestone” in each cup, with one half beneath the pudding surface and the other half sticking up and draw an outline of the grave in decorating gel.

-Creepy crawly cupcake:
    1 chocolate cupcake per guest,Canned chocolate icing,Chocolate sprinkles ,Red skittles ,Black string lace licorice
    To assemble: Frost the cupcakes with chocolate icing. Roll the tops of the cupcakes in chocolate sprinkles to create a “hairy” look. Press 2 red skittles in the center of the cupcake to serve as eyes. Cut 8 4-inch pieces of licorice per cupcake for the legs. Bend each “leg” in half and crease. Push the end of each leg into the cupcake, 4 on each side

Fate31307

Answer by Fate31307 at 8:32 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Worms in Dirt
    You'll need clear plastic cups, orange or green Jello, gummy worms and crumbled Oreo cookies. You can refrigerate the Jello right in the cups- place a gummy worm in the bottom of the cup before refrigerating. When the Jello sets, place a layer of crumbled cookies on the top and place a few gummy worms 'crawling' out of the 'dirt.' Kids love this easy Halloween party treat!
    Fate31307

Answer by Fate31307 at 8:33 AM on Sep. 16, 2009