ok so this is kinda related to the closed eyes in the shower

im sure most (if not all) people have heard the "bloody mary" legend...have you ever done as the legend says-stand in front of the mirror, turn off the lights, and say bloody mary 3 times? i wont do it lol. im a scaredy cat and im scared its true! hahaha i know im lame. :)

Asked by SThompson21 at 11:36 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've totally done it, lol. Absolutely nothing happened but that didn't stop my girl friends and I from trying again......and again, lol. We were scared too babe. I think the fear is part of the fun.

Answer by Katrina3016 at 11:40 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I have never done it ... don't believe in it.... but also do not feel the need to try it out. =) Post and let us know the results. hee hee.

Answer by YellowandPink at 11:40 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:41 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• No, never heard of it. But then I'm old. LOL. And I never went to camp.

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• lol i did it , at EVERY damn sleep over! lol .. in my dad house there was the mantel , w/ a HUGE scarey ass mirrior and wed do it in that one , than the ones in the room,bathroom...etc! LOL

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 11:48 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• oh but one time my dad did come in the room when we did it!! my 1 friend bout pissed her pants! LOL

• Tried it as a teenager..didn't work but neither did candyman which is the same concept but it's the thought of something actually happening that creeped me out!

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 11:51 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I did it . . . obviously nothing happened.

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:09 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I always got to 2 bloody mary's and turned the lights on and ran out of the room.

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• lmao..i'm with ya PP.

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 1:17 PM on Sep. 7, 2009