Spotting @ 7 weeks

here's my question..DH & I had sex Saturday morning & after I went to the bathroom & there was a very tiny amount of blood (light pink with mucus) it lasted for about two hours..then Sunday morning the same thing for about 3 hours & this morning just very little almost brownish & is almost gone now..What do you think, I'm trying not to freak out cuz I have read that it is pretty normal.Has anyone else had this experience?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I spotted like that off and on for most of the first trimester with my second, and I had a healthy, full-term baby. A little spotting is no cause for worry. If it's accompanied by any pain or the bleeding increases, you should see your doctor, but otherwise try not to let it get to you. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:38 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Spotting can be normal that early in pregnancy if u experience any pain or cramping with the spotting or if the spotting becomes bleeding call your ob just to be safe. Congrats on your pregnancy!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 11:44 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Totally normal. Your cervix will be sensitive right now and can bleed a little after sex. If it's brown now and almost gone and if you had no cramping along with it then I wouldn't worry. However if it puts your mind at ease you could go see your doc and just get your mind put at ease.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 11:44 AM on Sep. 7, 2009