Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is going on with me PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 50 years old my period stoped almost 3 years ago well guess what ? Yesterday I got it back I don't know is this O.K.! Any help would be APPRECIATED.

Answer Question

Asked by sirrera at 11:42 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Health

Level 4 (31 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • I would definitely call your Doctor about that, just to make sure something else isn't going on. Infections, don't want to scare you but cancer etc...

    Answer by marilyp at 11:46 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

  • I think this is pretty common with menopause. But you should call your gyn. doc just to check.


    Answer by Julie411me at 12:03 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

  • When was the last time you had your hormones checked?

    Answer by rkoloms at 12:11 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

  • calm down chica, stop freakin' out & just go to yur dr

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

  • I would make an appointment just in case but I am sure everything is just fine. It is normal to have breakthroughs during menopause. If you want some reading to do to ease your mind about what you are experiencing until you visit your doctor, I suggest

    Answer by cat1622 at 11:43 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.