Please help!!!! Is there any label and brochure software creator?

I need a label, brochure and business card software creator. I have photoshop cs3, dreamweaver, and indesign, but I can't find anything to create labels , If you know of any software or a way to create and design labels on my own, I'm about to start my own business and I don't want to spend a lot of money in advertising yet, if I know i can make it by myself.

Thank You

oceanreef79

Asked by oceanreef79 at 11:43 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you have MS word, you can download a template from the Microsoft website

Answer by rkoloms at 12:09 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I use Microsoft publisher to make my labels and brochures. They do have a business card creator also.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 1:16 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• MS Word works WONDERFULLY!

Answer by gdiamante at 1:41 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Avery has tons of templates you can use and then you are able to use the products they have available. I really like using them.

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 4:07 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Most computers today have that resource... type in you search bar on your computer for labels or business cards... you should find the program that would offer the templates, I offer those types of products for sale but I don't think you really need to make another purchase... you might do a search on your photo shop 3.. I thought Dreamweaver had some graphics too... do a search on You Tube for that topic, someone might have a video out on step by step to make your business cards with the software you already have.... good luck on your new business
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 4:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2009