How can I get rid of this sickness?!?!

I'm 13wks prego w/ #2. I remember being sick with my daughter once daily, but this one is soooo much worse. I'm sick all day, everyday. Sometimes I'll vomit up to 8 times in one day. PLEASE HELP!!

mamacla84

Asked by mamacla84 at 11:53 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call your OB/GYN and ask them.

Peace and Love
    ironkitten

Answer by ironkitten at 12:00 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Have you tried saltine crackers? That helped me when I had morning sickness, but I don't think I was as sick as you. I'm so sorry.

Hang in there.
    Julie411me

Answer by Julie411me at 12:01 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I would def call and talk with your OBG see if they can prescribe something to help with the nausia.. With you being sick so much you nor the baby are getting the nutrients you need.. What all have you tried to help with the morning sickness?? Either way call and see if he can prescribe something to help that way you can keep down some nutrients for you both.. Good luck and i pray all gets better! and CONGRATS on being pregnant!!
    Cameolynn

Answer by Cameolynn at 12:03 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• ginger ginger ale, saltines
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:04 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• maybe it's twins?
    mirit.rose

• ginger tea
    chamomile tea
    licorice tea
    sea sick wrist bands

Answer by rkoloms at 12:06 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• with my son i didn't have terrible sickness but my doctor prescribe medicine and it helped alot
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:10 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• See if you can get some ginger candy. I had horrible morning sickness with my first and a friend of mine gave me some ginger candy. Oh, it worked like magic.
    2princesnaKing

Answer by 2princesnaKing at 12:20 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• With my last one I had to carefully go from bed to fridge to couch and stay there for a couple of hours while I sipped on an ensure. I sucked on so many of those preggie pops and drops that the roof of my mouth would get really sore. And I avoided anything that made me queasy. Such as Nutmeg. Even the smell of it would turn my stomache!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Sep. 7, 2009