Diaherrea?

My son is 8 months and for the past week he has been having TERRIBLE diaherrea. Its so bad that is comes out the sides of his diapers and we have to change his clothes 4 times a day b/c it gets EVERYWHERE. He is teething but he hasn't been fussy at all here lately like before when he first began so I don't know that its related to that or what? He is not on any antibiotics either. Why would this been happening for such a long period? Any ways to stop it? I tried yogurt and my son hates yogurt and I haven't seen it help yet either.

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 11:55 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• call the dr
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• call the doctor.

Is your son able to eat any solid foods? What is he eating?

Peace and Love
    ironkitten

Answer by ironkitten at 12:00 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• He is mainly on formula..and has some rice cereal with a stage two jar food in it. Thats about all he has been eating since all this has started
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 12:02 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• my kids went through that too! i did research and tried a lot of things.. the BRAT diet sometimes works- bananas, rice, applesauce and dry toast. applesauce didnt really help mine so much.. pedialyte helps and we even tried propel water because of the electolytes in it. it was a bad stage... and lasted maybe a week... but good luck to you!!
    juandmad09

Answer by juandmad09 at 12:11 PM on Sep. 7, 2009