Anyone work or live near an Abbys Health Care (i think thats the name)??

My friend told me to put in an application because they're willing to work around w/e schedule you want. I wanted to be a SAHM,but i also want money of my own. I want to take 20$ and go buy dinner or something,not have to ask my BF , hes trying to get a 2nd job so i can be SAHM bc he likes me being one as well .. but idk.

so if you have one , can i apply online? i cant find it anywhere. i cant go there until wednesday ... and didnt want to go if i didnt have to . bc my bf has an interview for his 2nd job

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• I haven't heard ot it. I looked into to your question because of the name on the question. LOL!That's my daughter's name. I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 6 month old. I work with a large group of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:09 PM on Sep. 7, 2009