my mom gave my baby a dog toy to play with

do i say something to her or let it go? do i let the baby play with it or throw it out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ? sorry a little info please. You mom gave your baby (how old) a used or new dog toy to play with?

As a gift or to hold and goo goo over and take away?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• If the dog doesn't/ hasn't played with why not. Figure there are tons of kid toys that look and act like dog toys. But I do get the whole, but it is a dog toy. Try not to get stuck on that, it is just a toy.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 12:28 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Is it brand new? If so let it go.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 12:29 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Is it used? If the toy has been used by a dog then I would make sure to clean it but other than that, I doubt your baby knows or cares if the toy is for a dog. It's about what your comfortable with babe. If you don't want her playing with it then throw it out.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:30 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I agree, if it's new it's no big deal.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 12:31 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• If it is new and has no parts the baby can choke on I wouldn't worry about it.
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 12:32 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I had a kitten, which we recently gave away, and the baby would play with the cat toys and cat would play with baby toys.

Honestly, I would buy my baby a dog toy if it looked like something he would enjoy a toy is a toy. If it is new then I wouldn't worry about it. If it was something a dog already used I wouldn't want him to have it.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:33 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Sounds like something my mom would do....She gave me thong pantie at my bay shower as a joke, hmmm..... As long as there are no small parts and it doesn't have doggy slobber on it, I say go for it!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 12:36 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• op

totally new and it was a gift it said dog toy and had paw prints on the package the baby is 3 months old
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Is it used or new? If it's used, obviously toss it. New....let the kid play with it.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 12:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2009