What to do???Going crazy...

I have been dating this guy for awhile who at first asked me out on a date and asked me to be his GF. When people found out he was dating someone, they were shocked because they have never known him to be in a relationship. He had told me that the last relationship he was in was 2 yrs ago and the only reason he stayed with her after it went south was cuz he felt obligated to her kids. Well, everyone he introduced me to, even his closest friends told me all he did was talk about me and how awesome I was. Well about 2 weeks ago, he broke up with me n said it was because he is not the relationship type. he even told me he is scared of commitment to a point. Said he was doing me a favor cuz I deserve better and he knows himself and doesnt think he could do it for me n wants to be friends still. We hung out at the same bar and now he doesn't want me to go cuz he says that Im not making our breakup easy on him. want him bak wat 2do?

ashdenney

Asked by ashdenney at 1:04 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband tried to brake up with me sooo many times when we were dating. But I told him that he could brake up with me, but I wasn't going to brake up with him ( it takes to in my mind). In the long run he says he married me cause I didn't just give up when he wanted it over like all the other girl, I fought and made him mine. Don't know if you can do that now...but maybe next time
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 1:10 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• He's playing games. Move on and find someone who is an adult!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:08 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Write a list of the good things (pros) and bad things (cons) about this person.

You decide, but I want to know is this, "Why are you with him????"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• This guy doesn't sound mature enough for a real meaningful relationship....I'd say it's time to find someone else who is capable of commitment.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 1:10 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I say move on...and go to any bar you want to, if he doesn't like it, HE needs to leave. Ignore him and don't fall for his games.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I don't know if he is just playin games or not because I know that he wont sleep with me because he said that he doesn't want to lead me on or hurt me anymore.
    ashdenney

Answer by ashdenney at 1:14 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I say give it some time and then see how you feel about each other. Its only been a couple weeks. Does he have a low self esteem? My husband did, he didnt think he was good enough for me then. It may be something like that. Maybe he thinks you deserve better and he dosent want to hold you back or think you are settling for him.
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 1:21 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Move on. their are more fish in the sea. That will not play games with your heart.
    About the bar thing. It's a free country. Go to whatever bar you want.

Answer by louise2 at 1:23 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• He did you a favor! He might had been a nice guy, but he's still dealing with issues within himself, and has commitment issues. You nor your keeds need that, keep dating and be picky, you'll find someone compatiable, you just have to weed through the bad guys.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I'd tell him to kiss my as*. I'd go to the place I hang out. My life isn't devoted to make his life easier if he broke up with me. He'd have to deal with me being there. I can't believe he'd tell you to not go where you have every right to go.Not sure why you'd even want a jerk like that back but it's your life. Live your life like you never met him, ignore him. That usually gets them back quick!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:03 PM on Sep. 7, 2009