Venting!

I am SO tired of seeing moms on here act like they know it all. Everyone parents diffrently and that doesn't make one parent right and one parent wrong. This is suppose to be a place where moms unite not rip each other to shreds. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of course, what I'm sick of are the moms who offer up their advice like it's gold and even lie to back their opinion up. Here is the place to vent. Anyone being rude will be reported and don't think posting anonymous will save you, Cafemom still knows who posts what. Whats going on in your life? What do you need to vent about? And thanks to those who have listened to my rant, lol.

Katrina3016

Asked by Katrina3016 at 1:14 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have to agree; I find a lot of the mom's on here are very judgemental. Why can't everyone just give their OWN opinion without making others feel bad if they don't agree?

For example, I breastfeed but I don't think mom's who don't are bad. I have to assume they made the choice that was best for them. In the grand scheme of things is your child really ruined because they were formula fed? Can you ever say for a fact someone else's child is better or worse off because their mom is a SAHM instead of a working mom?

All anyone can ever do is know they are doing the right thing for their children, their spouse/SO, their life. When I ask a question, I want to know, with the information given, what would YOU do in my situation. It doesn't matter that you disagree with the choices that led to this point. If you're not going to be helpful, why bother?
    Six_on_my_own

Answer by Six_on_my_own at 1:26 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Your welcome. what you said is your opinion about others. You have a right to your opinions. JMO.

Answer by louise2 at 1:17 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Yep, everyone has the right to their opinions. I feel better now that I vented, lol. Whoever else wants to vent, I'm all ears, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:24 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Wow. You took the words right out of my mouth, lol. Good job!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:29 PM on Sep. 7, 2009