how soon after u got preeclampsia did u have ur baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didn't have it so I'm sorry that I can't be of more help than this. I watch those Labor and Delivery shows on television and from what I've seen, the Dr.s try to deliver the baby ASAP before the symptoms get bad. I've also seen them try antibiodics but I haven't seen it work yet (on television). Good luck babe!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:38 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I had preclampsiya for a couple of months before my daughter was actually induced. I kept having sypmtoms, and I researched and all signs pointed to Preclampsya, I talked to my doctor about it often and he just swept it under the rug, then one day he said he was inducing me b/c of preclampsya, I told him why now I've had it for months and you didn't do anything about it then! I'm not having those symptoms with this baby.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:43 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• for me it was two weeks mine wasnt as bad as it could have been and one of those weeks i spent in the hospital then went home for a week then went back for delivery.

My SIL on the other hand had it twice the first time it was within a week and she was close to her due date the second time was immediately her sypmtoms were out of control and they had my neice almost a month early. After that she stopped having babies my brother said no more it wasnt worth the risk to his wife.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:44 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I started showing symptoms in my second pregnancy at 24 weeks. I had to get my blood pressure checked weekly for about 6 weeks. Then it was daily when I was put on bed rest. I was on bed rest for the last 5 weeks of pregnancy and was induce 3 weeks early. My BP baseline was 100/60. BP peaked at 210/95 and I had to stay in hospital for 3 days. DS was perfectly healthy and huge for being early. 8lbs 11oz.
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 1:51 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• About 12 hours
    hannahfoy

Answer by hannahfoy at 6:30 PM on Sep. 7, 2009