Did any of you ladies have implantation bleeding?

I am so confused and I am trying to figure out whats going on with my body. I've been reading up on implantation bleeding all day but its not helping me to understand much.
Basically Im just wondering if you had it and what it looked like, gross I know lol.
For two days I had light spotting that at first was a super pale pink that was sort of mixed with discharge (im sorry TMI) and then it just went to straight brown. This bleeding happened about 6 dpo (and we did th bd right on time with my ovulation). so Im trying to figure out if it was possibly implantation bleeding, or if Im just losing my mind lol.
Any help on what it looks like would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much in advance!!

Amanduhpanda

Asked by Amanduhpanda at 1:43 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like implantation bleeding to me.
    I had it with my firstborn - not with this pregnancy though... weird.
    But mine was also dark brown, then it was kind of a palish pink - back to dark brown. It lasted.. i think almost a week. And it was before my supposed missed period.
    Let's see... I took a HPT when I was about...6 weeks along. 6 weeks 4 days? And my implantation bleeding happened about 4 weeks prior to that. I think... but I definitely had it! xD
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 1:46 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I didn't know it at the time~ I figured it all out later on:

I thought my period was coming, it was early in the day, so I put on a maxi pad (it's always VERY heavy at first). Then at the end of the day realized that I hadn't soaked a pad, like usual. So I got ready with extra layers for the night, anticipating a mess. But it was all done, nothing else. Just some pink-red spotting.
    Weeks later, after a positive pregnancy test, my midwives & I were trying to calculate my due date. I then realized it must not have been a real period, but implantation bleeding.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:54 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Yes, I had implanation bleeding it began on friday and is still going on right in small amounts though and and today I wend to the emergency room and found out I was pregnant. So, yes it's true and I believe that's what u have because mine was pinkish and then brown.
    Mrs.Presley

Answer by Mrs.Presley at 10:14 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Thank you ladies so much for your answers!!! Im trying not to jump to conclusions because I definitely want to be pregnant, but it just seems like it was definitely that! so thank you all!!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 10:23 PM on Sep. 7, 2009