• In the Spotlight:

If you don't in believe in God???Then Who Do u Believe in???

Then who and what do you believe in? Who do you say thank u to, when u r blessed and life is going great for you? Is there something or a statute that u believe it's God? Does Satan have something to do with u not believeing in God?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• That's simple, they believe in themselves. "Praise ME! Thanks ME!" They don't NEED a "crutch" like God like believers do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I go back and forth on this one. I found it very hard to be thankful for the things in my life without thanking God also. Sometimes I don't think I have any faith at all but other times I feel very spiritual. Satanists scare me. I'm not judging anyone, I'm just being honest.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:46 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• God isn't a "crutch". At least in my opinion. I've had friends who are very religious and while I don't share the same beliefs, practices, etc. I've still respected them and what they have chosen. What you said is rude and you should find something better to do with your time.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:48 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I believe in a universal god, I am spiritual. I believe in the power of the universe and we are all connected. There are evil people but no satan.

I don't care if no one has a god it's not my business.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:50 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• i believe in something similar to god .. i just dont think its a magical man with a long beard who wants me to beg him for forgivness and worship him and have my whole life revolve around him until i die and he judges everything i did and tells me whether i go to some magical land in the clouds called heaven or hell. thats just silly IMO. but i do believe there is something after here, i just dont think we can guess what it is, i dont think were supposed to know yet. when something good happens in my life, i thank myself or whoever helped me do or get it. i thank my mom, my SO, my son, me.. etc. i dont believe in satan either. i believe that their has to be postives & negatives in life or else everything would be the same. if i never felt sad, how would i be able to feel happy? you think negatives in life are done by satan, but their not, they are there to balance life out and make you really appreciate happiness.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:50 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Maybe Katrina, but I was commenting on what I have seen said by people who don't believe. I don't think God is a crutch but there are many, many people who don't believe who DO and like to throw it in Christian's faces and act like they are better because they "don't NEED God" like us weaker minded folks do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• so you would thank urself, but not God. Interesting, Very Interesting. That is exactly how Satan (devil) wants u to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• WHO do i believe in?? NOT GOD AND NO HIGHER BEING.. NOt the DEVIL EITHER
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• "That's simple, they believe in themselves. "Praise ME! Thanks ME!" They don't NEED a "crutch" like God like believers do."

=

Sarcasm
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Then who and what do you believe in? No higher power. No deity. Just us. Just this. I believe in humanity.

Who do you say thank u to, when u r blessed and life is going great for you? I say thank you to the humans that helped me get to that point. Or I thank myself, whichever.

Is there something or a statute that u believe it's God? Huh? Do you mean a statue? I don't think you understand. I don't "worship" ANYTHING. Nothing. I go about my day to day life without cracking any holy books or praying or getting on my knees.

Does Satan have something to do with u not believeing in God? I don't believe in Satan either. To me, the idea of Satan is even sillier than the idea of God.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:10 PM on Sep. 7, 2009