I NEED God!

I couldn't do it without him! I feel sorry for people who do not believe, or who deny him. Someday they will understand. Until then I would like to give praise to God. Wouldn't you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am not arrogant. I just know how lucky I am to have God in my life. I feel peace. Most people that do not believe in God sound angry and indignant. The ones I have met in real life, and especially the ones I have met here on Cafemom. Just because I feel sorry for a homeless person, does not mean that I am arrogant. It just means that I see what they don't have and I feel compassion for them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Yes. I would also like to say that those people are in my prayers, they need them more than anybody I know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• i feel sorry for you that you yourself are not a good enough reason to have faith in life and death.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:53 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Thank u for this post. I have put up similar post and I got bashed badly, so I closed the question. By saying I feel sorry for them till now peopple that don't need God. How can even the urge to say that. That is just not right. I will disrespect God in anyway. God bless. = -)
    BuzyMamma

Answer by BuzyMamma at 1:54 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• fixing my answer..meant to say THAT I WILL NEVER DISRESPECT GOD IN ANYWAY.
    BuzyMamma

Answer by BuzyMamma at 1:56 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I am with you BuzyMamma. I will never disrespect God, and I feel sorry for people who do.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 1:59 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I have to say I agree with PURPULbutterfly. Your faith in God should be in conjunction with yourself. It is this relationship that God works through you as a combination of amazing strength and intelligence. This is my relationship and belief in God. I do not expect anyone else to feel this way and neither should you. Let people believe what they choose. Do you think God would want to be forced on anyone? I would think he would have faith it would come naturally. Don't chastise those who don't follow your beliefs. I'm not bashing, just simply clarifying what is most effective for getting people to understand where you're coming from. Live and let live.
    geminigirl18

Answer by geminigirl18 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I need Him too. And he spoke directly to me again yesterday at mass. Amazing how that works!
    Littlebit722

Answer by Littlebit722 at 2:01 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I've learned that it is god's will for people not to need him. I pray that He guides them to truth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I feel sorry for people who feel sorry for me. No need to feel sorry for me. Take your prayers to someone who needs it, like the starving children in Africa and the homeless all around the world.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:11 PM on Sep. 7, 2009