Why do woman get breast augmentation? (boob job)

I know for alot of reasons...but tell me what you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would get them because since i got pregnant my boobs are fucken saggy and ugly looking and i dont like them anymore and i want a little bigger firm boobs. but i dont have the money, and dont know if i could deal with that pain. my aunt got them though. they look nice.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:13 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I actually am getting one September 30. I'm 21 years old, and during my pregnancies, my pool 'ol B's swelled up to DD's and then back down to B's again. So yeah, I'm getting the saline implants to get my girls looking back to normal again. :)
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 2:34 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• LOL not pool, poor**
    BEXi

• I want them because after having 2 kids I have flap jack pancake titties, they are still big but not exactly where they are suppose to be lol. If I am overweight I can exercise and eat better to lose it, if your boobs turn ugly there isnt anything you can do. So what it comes down to for me, I want it done to simply feel better about myself.
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 2:37 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Hell, if you have the $$$, time, and want it, get it...
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 2:41 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I got mine for a lot of reasons. To look better in shirts. Because boobs are hot and I didn't have any. To balance out my shape(had great booty and no boobie). They're a great sex toy. Because I had little, saggy post-baby boobs that were icky. Because I went up to a DD while nursing and wanted them back.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 2:45 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Well, since I can't seem to grow any, my only option is to buy the darn things. Now, I just need the money..What are those winning lotto numbers again?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:52 PM on Sep. 7, 2009