Have you ever been shot by anything? Arrows, pistols, BBs, projectile vomit?

Well, of course I've been spit up on by my daughter. It really IS projectile!

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 2:23 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have been vomitted on 2x the last week. At night, had to jump in the shower. Soaked clear through to my bra. Yuck. Other than that....not shot with anything LOL
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 2:27 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I've been stabbed with an exacto knife.... by myself.

What a long story, and no it wasn't intentional. lol!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 2:31 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• bb paintball throw up cups toys drinks stull like that and it was all in the fun of it!!! kind of bad!!!
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 2:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Have a few times had projectile vomit from my own kids and while holding a friend's baby.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 2:51 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• bb's, paintballs, puke, pee, cups, toys. One time I was playing around with a sling shot and battery, trying to scare my sister, and I accidentaly (I swear it was an accident!) let go and smacked her straight in the forehead with the battery. she had a lovely lump for a while
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:09 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• My daughter (who was around a year old at that time) kept coughing nonstop so I got down on the floor with her and checked her mouth to make sure she wasn't choking on anything. She pulled an Excorsist move and threw up ALL over me. I of course had my face in hers like an idiot, lol. Very funny stuff.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 3:20 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• My brother shot my accidentally with a .40 Glock, hollow point bullet. I was in the hospital for over two weeks because of it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• My brother accidentally shot me with a bb gun when we were kids. He was messing around and shot it. The bb ricocheted off the fence and PING hit me right between the eyes. That was fun, going to school with a big red dot between my eyes. Thanks, bro.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:51 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• My best friends brother shot me in the side of my face with a bb' gun when I was about 9 years old he was about arms lengths away. It hurt like you know what. He felt awful he didn't think it was loaded thank god it was just a bb
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 5:10 PM on Sep. 7, 2009