Wrong or right?

I am totally in love with my exBF. He cares deeply for me and has admitted of being scared of commitment. We are friends still and both care deeply for eachother. (or at least he tells me he does). Would it be wrong of me to try and make him jealous by him seeing me out with another guy? Or how would I go about showing him what he is missing out on with me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Dont play games like that. I know its tempting but its wrong. Just tell him how you feel and tell him you can take is slow.
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 4:08 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Be yourself. It doesn't take another guy to make an ex see your halo. Its you. Be happy, and even if you are down and out, hold your head up and smile. If he loves you, then he already knows what he has loss. Don't over do it by bringing another guy into the situation, b/c you can never predict the outcome. The other guy may push your ex further away, and it sends mixed signals. If he is what you want, then I say go after him - carpe diem! Although I have to say, he is your ex for a reason. Think about it.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 2:33 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Wow, wouldn't you feel silly if you found out that didn't work? Quit being childish. Take what he offers or get on with life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• You have to make sure that the actions match the words. If he cares so deeply for you why isn't he with you? Also what if this did work would you really want someone that only wants you because you're unavailable? I would says that you should probably leave him be there is a reason that he's an EX and look for more promising prospects.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Sep. 7, 2009